Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Day Ten -

I was just reading Sister Wixom's talk from the recent General Conference. She was talking about staying on the right path and leading our children back Home. She made this comment, speaking to children, "Take my hand. Hold on tight. We will stay on the path together back to our Heavenly Father."

When I read that, I was reminded of a conversation I had with someone earlier this year. We were talking about what we wanted out of life, the things we expected, and how we were going to get there. I made the comment that I just wanted someone to take my hand and walk with me and our children on the path back Home to our Father in Heaven. I was sure that along the way there would be course corrections we would have to make, but we would make them together and eventually make it back, together.

So tonight, I am thankful for the hope that at some point in my life, someone will say to me, "Take my hand. Hold on tight. We will stay on the path together back to our Heavenly Father."

No comments: