Sunday, October 17, 2010

Day Eight - Family

This picture of my family was taken in May of this year. It was the first time we had all been together in almost 8 years.

It's hard for me to describe how thankful I am for my family. Being the oldest, and the bossiest as some will remind me, it's been such a blessing watching everyone grow up. Most are raising families of their own, while all of us are working hard to figure out life, making sure we are on the right track, and helping each other when there is need for help.

Change is constant in our family. There will be more little members joining our family in the next little while, hopefully those who live far away will be moving back home, but that also might take Joe even farther away than he is now. I can't wait till we're all back together again. There is a strength in knowing your family is around you, even if you don't see them often.

(Oh, if your wondering where Josh is, he's there. Just look for the guy with the hoodie over his head.)

3 comments:

Mike and Mindy Williams said...

What a great picture!! I loved it!

Keddington Chronicles said...

I wonder if Josh knows that putting a hoodie over his head in this kind of a picture makes him look paranoid and ridiculous!!!! :0 lol Maybe, I can show him this tonight, and try to curb his urges to dodge the camera. Thankful for you as well! ;)

Christy said...

I think Josh likes looking ridiculous! :)

Sorry I missed you guys yesterday. Hope you're all doing well.