Monday, October 18, 2010

Day Nine - One More Week

Today I am thankful that I only have one more week left in my literature class.

I love to read. There have been many days in my life where I have done nothing but read. In fact, on a rainy day, I would love to stay home, listen to rain, sip hot chocolate, and read a good book while still in my pj's. But, this class, with it's 2500 page textbook, is killing me!

So tonight, after 4 hours of homework, I am thankful that each class is only 5 weeks long and that I just have one more of this one.

I have three classes to go: philosophy, physical science, and math. So, on February 21st, I will take my last final and for that I am incredibly thankful!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

sounds terrible- but I don't even really like to read- so I would be excited too!!