Saturday, October 23, 2010

Day Fourteen - Feeling Better

Today I'm thankful to be feeling better. I seriously spent all of Thursday and Friday in my bed - practically every second. So, this morning, while I was still not feeling all that great, I got out of bed and set out to finish the last room I had to clean and organize.

It took a long time. There were boxes in that room that hadn't ever been unpacked in the two years I've been in this house. I fell down the stairs to the cellar with my arms full of boxes (glad that none of the neighbors saw that), but it was so good to be out of bed.

Also, when I went to the store, I noticed the beautiful roses blooming in front of my bedroom window. I should have taken a picture because I'm sure they will freeze tonight. I'm thankful for beautiful things.

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

You fell down the stairs?? Are you okay?

Christy said...

Yes, I'm fine. Just missed the last stair. Not my best moment. :)