Friday, February 27, 2009

One Good Day

I had such a good day today! While I didn't do one thing I'd intended to do, the things I did do where much needed things.

About 10:15 this morning I went over to my parents house. Dre and I were going to do a little shopping for some new shoes for me. I hate to shop! That is no secret. I like to get in, find what I need, and get out. So, it's always better to take her with me. In addition to finding some great shoes, we some some badly needed tops in smaller sizes than those I currently own :).

After that we went to lunch. Haden charmed everyone in the restaurant. He's getting so big and has such a fun personality. He had people falling all over him.

When we got home, we went on a walk/run. I appreciate that she went slower for me. I wish she lived closer so I could do that more often. It would be nice to have someone to go with.

Then we decided to hit a movie - just the girls. We went to see Twilight. Good thing it was in the dollar theater because I would have been mad if regular priced tickets would have been purchased for such an awful movie. We sat on the front row, yes the very front row, and laughed and mocked and shook our heads in disbelief throughout the whole movie.

While I'm now further behind on homework, still have a lesson to finish up for Sunday, and all that other fun stuff to do that normally gets done on my day off, I really needed today.

1 comment:

ashycam said...

It sounds like you guys had so much fun. I think we all need a day out with our sisters. How fun. I miss that.