Thursday, September 18, 2008

On Tuesdays and Thursdays this month, my nephew, Haden, and I have been hanging out. He lives right across from the BYU football stadium, and since I watch him at his house, we spend part of our day walking past the stadium and up behind the Provo Temple.

Today as we were walking up the hill, I noticed the leaves on the mountain are changing. I love this time of year. If I had my way, Fall would last for six months and Spring the other six.

I love wearing sweaters, sleeping with my windows open, the sound of crunching leaves, and taking drives in the mountains. I like not having to run the air conditioner or heater in the house and not having to water the lawn.

I'm pretty blessed to live in such a beautiful place. You should see the view of the mountains from my back yard!

4 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

I was just thinking today how much I LOVE not having to water the lawn. I also LOVE fall. Everything about it: what a GREAT time of year. -Angela- :)
P.S. what a cute pic of Haden

A day in life of the Pritchetts said...

I'm glad things are going so well for you, and keep up your walks. I might have a set up for you if you are open to the idea.

Christy said...

Miriam,

Send me an email or call me and we'll chat. Chrke@yahoo.com

galbraithfam said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Sheesh, we should have been doing this forever! It was so good to hear from you, and yes thank you for saying I have beautiful girls. I knew we were great friends! How are you doing. I check Deseretbook.com every once in a while to make sure you are still the manager, just to make sure my home in Provo is still being taken care of. Anyway, I'm so glad you said hello....this is such a great way to keep in touch. And I agree, we are soooo lucky to live in such a beautiful place. This is the greatest time of year for sure!