Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Miss It!!!

Today was a day for family. My sister-in-law is here for the next month from Georgia with her two boys. She and Joe adopted these two brothers in January and this is the first time most of us have met them. James is only 2 and Chase just turned 4. They are adorable boys and incredibly active. The kids had fun playing together.

It was supposed to be that our whole family would be here on the 30th when Joe and Mandy have the boys sealed to them, however, it's not going to work out.

It's been a long time since we were all together and I miss it! I miss all of us singing together. I miss the times when we reminisce about the crazy things we did growing up. I miss Fast Sunday dinners with everyone and family prayer before everyone leaves.

I hope there will be a point when everyone will come back home.

No comments: