Monday, January 2, 2012

Laughing

One thing I am certain that I love is to laugh! It's something I don't do nearly enough but the last couple of days have been filled with much laughter.

On New Year's Eve I was at my parents house. One little known fact about the Keddington Family is that a few hours or minutes after bedtime (8 pm), we get incredibly slap happy! I think I may be the worst. I cannot control my laughter and occasionally can't even breath.

We played Scrabble and since I could easily be the worst speller in my family, just for me, it was played by spelling all the words phonetically. We should have taken a picture of the board because we came up with some pretty good words and did a whole lot of laughing in the process.

I love clean, funny movies or books where the story makes me laugh out loud. I love to be with friends and family where there is much laughter.

2 comments:

Jonesy said...

I miss your laugh!! And I miss you! Its fun to see you posting :D

Mandy said...

Amen sista- laughing is the best!!