Wednesday, January 26, 2011

School

Tonight I am pretending to do homework while I'm actually watching the BYU basketball game. It's nice to have a bit of a break, actually. Most of my evenings since school started on the 3rd of January have been spent doing homework - a lot of it!

I ended up having to drop my class in December. Crazy retail made it just about impossible to do anything other than work and I wasn't really looking forward to failing this class. So, I have 6 weeks and 5 days left of school. I can hardly believe it.

4 comments:

Keddington Chronicles said...

YEY!!!! That's so awesome. What is your degree in? Almost to the end!!!! :)

Jonesy said...

WAHOO!!!!! You'll need to party!!

Christy said...

My degree is in Organizational Management and Monica, you're right. I'll need to party!! Maybe in St. George.....

Matthew Hansen said...

It pays to be awesome, like you!!!!!!!!!