Monday, December 6, 2010

Day 56 - Service

One of my favorite parts about Christmas at work is the stockings we hang on the wall in the break room. Each employee, the day after Thanksgiving, is given a person who, in secret, they give a gift to every week until Christmas.

I love watching people give and receive their gifts. Some of them really struggle with what to give their person. This is especially true this year as we've combined two teams together. People, for the most part, have put a lot of thought into it and I've loved watching as people pull their gifts out of their stockings.

So tonight I'm thankful for the joy the secret santa's give to me each day. I'm thankful for the feeling it's brought to our team. We get along better when we're serving each other and we feel more united. It makes work that much more enjoyable.

No comments: